Wednesday, September 19, 2007

aRe yoU tHinKinG abouT our FuTUre, DaDDy?

a FeW daYs aGO, dAdDy was BuSY stuFFinG my KONG toYS with kiBBle and tReats. I wAs waitinG for dAdDY on the coUch and thEn i sTarteD reAding wHat dAddy haD broUGht in fRom ofF the flOor jUst on the oTheR side oF the doOR frOm whEre I pOoP. [i'M tiRed of tYpinG so dAddY's goNna helP me noW.]

Anyway, it was a magazine all about investing. It seemed important, but I couldn't understand what it was about, so I asked Daddy when he came back from the kitchen. He said investing is saving your money (like kibble for people) for the future. I asked him if we're saving money for our future.

Daddy said of course we are. He said that reminded him that we needed to call the vet so I can get some more booster shots. After he found out about the shots, he said the vet recommended that we get pet insurance. Boy, things are so complicated for people.

Daddy says now he will pay fifty dollars a month to some people, and when we need to go to the vet, they'll help us to pay for the shots. Daddy's smart and he loves me very much.

I don't remember what the shots have to do with the article I was reading about investing, but I'm going to have a nap now anyway.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your daddy is smart and you should listen to him! The insurance is a really good idea for the first couple years because you will be eating things you shouldn't or frolicking around and the next thing you know you hurt a leg! Give daddy a kiss for me.
love,
Uncle Natey