Wednesday, September 12, 2007

wHen my Puppy-DAddY wAs sMall


tHis is my pUppy-dADdY wHen he wAs sMall. My pApi DEsi gOt him a carrying case for WALkies that looks like what DaDDy says is a bowling bag. {DadDY said he Should type now 'cause I CAn't spELl too good yet.]

My puppy-daddy's name is Teo. My Daddy is Teo's favorite human except for my Papi Desi and my Paw Jay. When I first went back home to visit Teo-Daddy and my Mommy Tallulah, Teo-Daddy pulled me aside. He said he wanted to be sure I was doing okay in my new house. I told him I like my Daddy a whole lot. He said I could come back home if I ever felt like Daddy didn't take good care of me.

But my Daddy takes such good care of me. We go walkies all the time. He's teaching me where to pee and poo. We play together a lot and it's so much fun. Daddy gives me Kong Toys stuffed with liver treats and smeared with Macadamia Butter! That's so good. And every time I eat some lint or some paper, Daddy pulls it off my mouth and says I should only eat my puppy food. Daddy takes me to work with him and also to see his friends. He sings to me and is teaching me how to dance. I like the song "Tambourine" by Eve the best because Daddy says we shake our tambourines. I asked him if that's like waggies and he said yes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oliver, It's great that you're shaking your tambourine! Have fun at work with Daddy!
Auntie L.

Unknown said...

Good lord Olly, you are going to have one heck of a time on Father's Day with all those paternal figures!

Anonymous said...

Hi Olly
It was great to meet you the other night-thank you for the yummy snacks, you really know how to snack !
Hope I see you soon--
Stay warm

Snax
aka Snaxie Lady

Anonymous said...

Hi Olly

It was so nice to see you tonight-I think of you as my great great great great grandpuppy

I am so proud of what a fine young pup you are---

See you soon

GGGGGrandmom
Sanxie Lady